Friday, January 3, 2014

New Move Command - Simple Move

One of the things that I find very frustrating in league is when the basic form of move isn't really what I want.  I don't want to autopath through a dangerous area by mistake.  I don't want to auto attack an enemy champion instead of going towards a wall.  I don't want to go around baron pit to get inside, I want to go straight towards it and hit a wall so I can throw a ward inside.

So, I suggest the creation of a new kind of move, one that doesn't involve attacking or pathing but literally sends your champion in a direction without taking anything else into account.  It'll let you run constantly into a wall, it'll send you at a champion, not to attack them, but to stand where your cursor was.  A simple move command.

This will make hopping walls with abilities like Riven Q and Nidalee cougar W much more consistent while adding depth to the options that a person has in how they control all of the champions.  Not to mention it'll help people combat some of the awful autopathing problems we all run into.

No comments:

Post a Comment