Thursday, September 12, 2013

TF - Pick A Card Change

I think that TF is weak enough after his recent slew of nerfs to make a change that I've wanted for a long time.

TF should have a baseline card and card rotation.  In my opinion it should be Blue - Red - Gold.  Every time.  Not only would this remove RNG from the game (Yay!  Yay!  Yay!) it would make the change to his W lock time much more reasonable.

Another added benefit of this change would be that TF would not be able to luckily draw a gold card out of nothing.  He would have to wait through at least two card changes in order to get access to his hard CC.

And while this would certainly lower the skill needed to play TF (not something that I normally advocate) I believe that the removal of RNG is entirely worth the skill floor and cap being lowered.

No comments:

Post a Comment