Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Diana Skin - Thunder Goddess Diana

I don't usually come up with skin concepts or complete champion ideas but when the new Ultimate skin was still up in the air I was hoping that it would be for Diana.  I kept thinking to myself how cool an Ultimate skin for her would be and this was one of the concepts I came up with.

It doesn't take that much imagination to get a pretty good picture of what the skin would look like.  Her Q would be a curved lightning bolt with the tip at the end.  Her W would be small balls of electricity for the damage component and perhaps a lightning cloud for a shield (similar to Astro Nautilus W perhaps?).  I think that her E would be like a small vortex in a storm or perhaps she could even be struck by lightning and the pull is from magnetism or something.  Her ult would essentially be what it is now except be yellow.  Perhaps there would be streaks of lightning involved.

There's no concept art as of now but if someone wants to make some, feel free :p

No comments:

Post a Comment