Monday, May 6, 2013

Volibear - Max Rank Q

I propose that this change be added to Volibear's Q:

At max rank, this spells activation allows Volibear to ignore unit collision for the duration of Rolling Thunder.

This is a change that I've been thinking about for a while.  It's not so much that I think Volibear needs a buff or that it's a pure QoL change, but I think it would be interesting to add to his kit, especially because it will make Volibear players think more seriously about maxing Q anything but last.  One thing I like to see in LoL is maxing different abilities at different times based on the enemy team.  I think it's cool when a champion's spells are close enough together in relative strength that situation A has you maxing spell A and situation B has you maxing spell B.

Essentially this would make Volibear choose between maxing CC, Mobility or Damage.  E, Q and W respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment