Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Lane Worth Ganking For

This is the song A Girl Worth Fighting For from Mulan with new lyrics inspired by jungle Xin.  Enjoy.

For a long time I've been
farming in the jungle.
Wanna early gank
top but they have a Rumble.
Like the pounding beat 
my aching feet aren't 
easy to ignore.
Hey, think of instead 
lane worth ganking for.

I want them to have crowd 
control, with damage 
uncompared.
My team will marvel at 
my strength, I have them
running scared.
I couldn't care less what they'll
say or what they look like.
It all depends on what 
they ward like.
Tri, blue, river.
Mmm

Bet the local girls thought
you were quite the jungler.
And I'll bet the ladies love 
a man in armor.
You can guess what we have missed the most
Since we went off to farm.
What do we want?
lane worth ganking for.

My team will think I have no faults,
That I'm a major pro.
How 'bout a team who's got the brains
Whose always good to go?
Yeah!
My manly ways and turn of 
phrase are sure to thrill them.
He thinks he's such a solo que gem.

I've a team back home who's 
unlike any other.
Yeah, the only team who'd 
take him is his mother's.
But when we come home
in victory they'll line up
in the fray.
What do we want?
lane worth ganking for.
Wish that I had
lane worth ganking for.
lane worth ganking-

No comments:

Post a Comment